Terms & Conditions
- Bookings are only final when the status of your order is set to “Completed”.
- You will be informed about your booking status by email. First, you will receive an order receipt confirming we received your order. Once we ensure that we have availability on your date, you will receive a second email stating your order is completed.
- If for whatever reason your date is not available, we will inform you by email. You may choose another date, or receive a full refund.
Tour time and overtime
- Tour time starts at the scheduled pick-up time and stops at drop-off.
- Any time after the scheduled drop-off time is considered overtime.
- Overtime will be charged to the card on file at the rate stated on the website.
- Time estimates provided by our online tools, service employees or drivers are estimates only, actual times might differ.
- Traffic and unforeseen circumstances may result in overtime and will be charged accordingly.
- You can cancel up to 2 weeks prior to your tour to get 80% of the paid amount back, as we charge a 20% cancellation fee. For example, if your tour is scheduled for Saturday 11am, you need to cancel no later than 11am on the Saturday 2 weeks prior to receive the 80% refund.
- If your tour is within 14 days, you can reschedule your tour date up to 7 days before your scheduled tour. For example, if your tour scheduled for Saturday 11am, you can schedule a new date and time before 11am on the Saturday prior.
- If you have to cancel or reschedule a tour within 7 days of the scheduled pick up time, we cannot issue a refund, nor reschedule your tour. Please don’t hate us.
- For cancellations or date changes contact Wish Wish by shooting an email to email@example.com.
- If Wish Wish cancels the tour, for example because of inclement weather, you will be able to reschedule or receive a full refund.
Car cleaning and damage
- Regular cleaning of the car after your tour is included in the price.
- If additional, significant cleaning is necessary to bring the vehicle back to pre-tour condition, a cleaning fee of up to $300 will be charged, to be paid to the driver.
- Examples of situations when a cleaning fee will be charged include, but are not limited to: stains, spills of fluids or foods and smells.
- All damages as a result of carelessness by you and/or your party will be charged.
Termination of Tour
- Wish Wish reserves the right to terminate any tour, at any time in the interest of customer safety, driver safety, vehicle safety, and/or federal/state/local laws.