Create Your Route to Northern Virginia Wineries
Step 1 - Enter your pickup location
Enter street, city and state on one line (Enter the city name, state only, if you don’t have an address yet.)
Step 2 - Select Group Size and Tour Time
Select your group size below: (Some venues may not be available for certain group sizes.)
Select your tour time (from pick-up to drop-off)
Step 3 - Select your stops
- or, create a new route by selecting venues on the map. Use left/right arrows to navigate.
Venues: (scroll to see all venues)
Show on map:
Step 4 - Modify your tour
First, enter your pickup location (Step 1)
- Add your starting time
- Check venue hours below to make sure the venue is open on the tour day
- Choose your order of venues (drag and drop venues to change order)
- Specify how much time to spend at each venue (For groups 7 or over, set “Time to spend at venue” to at least 1 hour)
Time to spend at venue:
Tasting Fee: Venue Hours: Venue Reservations: Tel: Venue Notes:
Your tour will approx. last until:
Total driving time:
Total tasting time:
total tasting fee per person
Step 5 - Copy the text below to save your route information!
Click the Copy button below to copy the route. Paste it wherever you want to.Copied to clipboard!
Haven’t booked your tour yet? Here is what to do
- Click the purple Copy button above to copy your itinerary, and save it on your device
- Click here to open a new screen that shows all our private tours
- Select the tour that works best for you, set your preferences and make the booking
- Once your booking is processed you will receive a link to submit your itinerary. Copy your saved itinerary and submit
- You’re all set and good to go!
Tour Virginia's Best Wineries
Enjoy wines crafted from one of the most decorated wine teams on the East Coast.
Taste fine wines perfectly paired with gourmet food bites created by local chefs and food artisans.
Breaux was voted Virginia's Favorite Winery for 4 consecutive years in a row and has won multiple awards for their wines.
Enjoy La dolce Vita. Relax with an assortment of fine wines, gourmet cheeses and sausage in the Italian-inspired tasting room.
Virginia Wine Country's hot spot. Grab your favorite bottle of wine and enjoy some of the most impressive panoramic views in the state.
4 Reasons to Go on a Wine Tour Now
Spending time with good friends is high on the list of things that make us happy.
Virginia wineries produce outstanding wines that win prizes in competitions all over the country. A tour allows you to find your favorite wine, one you might enjoy for years to come.
Most wineries make a big deal of serving visitors well. Think top notch tasting rooms and knowledgeable wine servers.
It is hard to find a winery without a great view or a nice rural setting in Virginia. No matter what time of year, the scenery is gorgeous.